1. The Antichrist is a man-Daniel 7:24-25.
2. He will confirm a covenant for seven years-Daniel 9:27.
3. He will arise among ten kings-Daniel 7:8.
4. This ten nation union will be a revived Holy Roman Empire-Daniel 2:44.
5. He will uproot three kings-Daniel 7:8.
6. His ten nation union will merge into a world government which he will dominate-Revelation 13: 1-2.
7. He will ascend to power on a platform of peace and, will by peace destroy many-Daniel 8:25.
8. He will be promoted by a miracle-working religious partner- Revelation 13: 11-12.
9. The beast was, and is not, and yet is-Revelation 17:8.
10. The world government over which the Antichrist rules will be a red (communistic or socialistic) government-Revelation 17:3.
11. The Antichrist will be preceded by seven kings. He will be the eighth, and will be “of” the seven-Revelation 17:14.
12. He will have a mouth speaking great things-Daniel 7:8.
13. His look will be more stout than his fellows-Daniel 7:20.
14. He will be of fierce countenance-Daniel 8:23.
15. He will understand dark sentences-Daniel 8:23.
16. He will cause craft to prosper-Daniel 8:25.
17. He apparently assumes world dominating power three and one-half years after he confirms the covenant. He then will continue his reign for 42 months-Revelation 13:5.
18. The Abomination of Desolation is the event that signals the beginning of this final 42 months-Daniel 9:27.
19. He opposeth God-II Thessalonians 2:4.
20. He shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods-Daniel 11 :36.
21. He exalteth himself above all that is called God-II Thessalonians 2:4.
22. He will sit in the temple of God-II Thessalonians 2:4.
23. He claims to be God-II Thessalonians 2:4.
24. He will take away the daily sacrifice at the time of the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 11 :31.
25. He shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain-Daniel 11:45.
26. It was given to him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them-Revelation 13:7.
27. He will make war with the saints for three and one-half years-Daniel 7:21, 25.
28. This time of the Great Tribulation launched by the Antichrist begins at the Abomination of Desolation-Matthew 24:15, 21.
29. During this time the Antichrist will scatter the power of the holy people-Daniel 12:7.
30. He will rule a terrible and exceedingly strong kingdom-Daniel 7:7.
31. Power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations-Revelation 13:7.
32. His kingdom will devour the whole earth-Daniel 7:23.
33. Arms shall stand on his part-Daniel 11:31.
34. He shall honour the God of forces-Daniel 11:38.
35. He will think to change times and laws: and they will be given into his hand for three and one-half years-Daniel 7:25.
36. He shall prosper-Daniel 8:24.
37. He shall not regard the God of his fathers-Daniel 11:37.
38. He will not regard the desire of women-Daniel 11 :37.
39. The mark of the beast will be the mark of his name-Revelation 14:11.
40. The number of the beast is 666-Revelation 13: 18.
41. 666 will be the number of his name-Revelation 15:2.
42. All that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, except those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life-Revelation 13:8.
43. The Antichrist will have an image-Revelation 15:2.
44. His coming is after the working of Satan-II Thessalonians 2:9.
45. He will fight against Jesus Christ at Armageddon-Revelation 17: 14.
46. He will stand against the Prince of princes-Daniel 8:25.
47. The Lord will consume him with the spirit of his mouth-II Thessalonians 2:8
48. The Lord will destroy him with the brightness of his coming-II Thessalonians 2:8.
49. The Antichrist is cast alive into the lake of fire-Revelation 19:20.
50. He will be tormented day and night for ever and ever-Revelation 20: 10.
Used by permission.) .